Access Changes Everything (ACE) is a digital accessibility consulting company located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Lisa Snider is the Senior Consultant, Trainer and Owner of Access Changes Everything. Lisa has completed accessibility and access related projects all over North America since 1999, and with ACE since 2016. In 2017, Lisa became the Chair of the Government of Manitoba's Information and Communications Standard Development Committee.
The focus of ACE is digital accessibility, helping make computers/devices, social media, websites, documents, audio, video, email, mobile apps, etc. more accessible for people with different disabilities. This work also includes training and seminars on how to create accessible documents, emails, etc. in programs, such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PDF, InDesign, etc. ACE provides consulting and planning on digital materials and the Accessibility for Manitobans Act (AMA), Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and Nova Scotia's Accessibility Act (AA) Standards.
The digital accessibility services include:
- In person and online accessibility training, workshops, seminars and educational materials.
- Accessibility analysis and auditing (including WCAG 2.0)
- In person, or remote, user testing done by people with different disabilities using different assistive technologies and automated testing.
- Accessibility remediation and remediation planning.
- Archival access and accessibility consulting.